There’s an old adage, that if you look around the poker table and you can’t spot the sucker, you’re it.
Let’s reframe that.
If you look around and you can’t find your heroes, you’re supposed to be the hero.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- The Evolution of the Data-Driven Company
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers