There’s an old adage, that if you look around the poker table and you can’t spot the sucker, you’re it.
Let’s reframe that.
If you look around and you can’t find your heroes, you’re supposed to be the hero.
You might also enjoy:
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- How to Think About High Bounce Rates in Google Analytics
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers