There’s an old adage, that if you look around the poker table and you can’t spot the sucker, you’re it.
Let’s reframe that.
If you look around and you can’t find your heroes, you’re supposed to be the hero.
You might also enjoy:
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers