There’s an old adage, that if you look around the poker table and you can’t spot the sucker, you’re it.
Let’s reframe that.
If you look around and you can’t find your heroes, you’re supposed to be the hero.
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- What's the difference between social media and new media?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers