There’s an old adage, that if you look around the poker table and you can’t spot the sucker, you’re it.
Let’s reframe that.
If you look around and you can’t find your heroes, you’re supposed to be the hero.
You might also enjoy:
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers