Alan Belniak and Gini Dietrich both asked how I work in the mornings. Here’s a quick video walkthrough of my personal processes. As always, I’ll caution you that what I do isn’t what you should do. Like a BLT, everyone has their own recipe, their own way of doing things. Borrow ideas if you like, but make them your own. Just because I do something doesn’t make it the “right” way or the “best” way.
You might also enjoy:
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- Experience TV Episode: AI and Marketers
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Transformer les gens, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal en science des données marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers