Alan Belniak and Gini Dietrich both asked how I work in the mornings. Here's a quick video walkthrough of my personal processes. As always, I'll caution you that what I do isn't what you should do. Like a BLT, everyone has their own recipe, their own way of doing things. Borrow ideas if you like, but make them your own. Just because I do something doesn't make it the "right" way or the "best" way.
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers