Alan Belniak and Gini Dietrich both asked how I work in the mornings. Here’s a quick video walkthrough of my personal processes. As always, I’ll caution you that what I do isn’t what you should do. Like a BLT, everyone has their own recipe, their own way of doing things. Borrow ideas if you like, but make them your own. Just because I do something doesn’t make it the “right” way or the “best” way.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers