Today I’m at Marketo’s annual Summit, the Marketing Nation. I’m sharing some ideas I came up with at SHIFT Communications about how social media broke PR (and how you can fix it). If you’re checking out this blog for the first time, welcome! If you attended my talk today and you’re looking for the handout and key points, I’m happy to link you up to it here:
As always, it’s a pleasure and honor to address the Marketing Nation!
You might also enjoy:
- Marketers, Stop Panicking About Apple Mail Privacy Protection
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- How to Think About High Bounce Rates in Google Analytics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers