Marketing Red Belt: Connecting You With Your Creative Mind looks at what makes up creativity and how to generate more of it in your life, work, and business. It’s intended for marketers and business folks who are faced with increasing creative demands but don’t regard themselves as “creatives”, didn’t go to art school, and run into writer’s block/creator’s block more frequently than they’d like.
If you perceive yourself as uncreative, or if you get stuck a lot trying to “be creative”, then Marketing Red Belt is for you. If being creative is never a problem for you, then this book won’t help much.
Marketing Red Belt examines how creativity works, from early research to the latest findings in neuroscience. From there, you’ll learn 5 practical idea-generating techniques, a framework to help set the stage to unlock your creativity, ways to prepare your mind to be creative, and even a way to measure your creativity for the purposes of improving it.
It’s also available on Amazon.com if you’d prefer to purchase there.
You might also enjoy:
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers