Or try this:
If your business cannot be found by voice search, you’re going to lose an increasingly larger amount of mobile search traffic.
Think carefully about your domain name and how easily the machines will or do recognize it.
Think carefully about how clever you want to be with your brand or product naming in a world where keyboards are used less and less.
Most importantly, voice test all of your new product marketing to make sure the machines can recognize it before you roll out!
You might also enjoy:
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Branded Organic Search: The One PR Metric Almost No One Uses
- Marketers, Stop Panicking About Apple Mail Privacy Protection
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers