Or try this:
If your business cannot be found by voice search, you’re going to lose an increasingly larger amount of mobile search traffic.
Think carefully about your domain name and how easily the machines will or do recognize it.
Think carefully about how clever you want to be with your brand or product naming in a world where keyboards are used less and less.
Most importantly, voice test all of your new product marketing to make sure the machines can recognize it before you roll out!
You might also enjoy:
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers