As friend and fellow blogger Chris Brogan did, so am I: if you read this blog on Google Reader, it’s going away on July 1. How else can you get the blog? Well, you can bet that Feedburner is in the crosshairs for Google next, so don’t go there. Instead:
1. Subscribe to my newsletter. You’ll get a recap every week on Sunday night (or Monday) of what I’ve blogged, and as a bonus, it’s what I’ve blogged on multiple sites, not just this one.
2. Follow me on the social network(s) of your choice:
3. Share this idea by linking either Chris’ post or this one to your friends and doing a similar one on your blog. This post will be shared frequently, probably once a week, until the lights go out on Google Reader.
4. If all else fails, bookmark this site.
You might also enjoy:
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers