Good morning, all. Unfortunately, the recent travel has done me the disservice of giving me back my head cold, so while I rest up today, I’ve got some Clay Shirky for you.
The idea that one day, we could all be participatory code reviewers and contributors for legislation is an exciting one. I doubt it will happen soon at the federal level unless everyone pushes for it; too many special interests want secrecy, not total transparency. But it’s a cool idea.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers