Good morning, all. Unfortunately, the recent travel has done me the disservice of giving me back my head cold, so while I rest up today, I’ve got some Clay Shirky for you.
The idea that one day, we could all be participatory code reviewers and contributors for legislation is an exciting one. I doubt it will happen soon at the federal level unless everyone pushes for it; too many special interests want secrecy, not total transparency. But it’s a cool idea.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers