Almost every single food manufacturer in the world does the same thing with their product, a way to help provide value and hopefully get the consumer to buy and use more of it.
They include recipes.
Here’s the question to ask yourself: how many recipes do you provide with your products or services? None? One or two? How many could you provide if you really thought about it and talked to your customers to see how they’re using your stuff?
At every company I’ve worked with, I’ve created recipes and recipe books as part of what I do. When you take away all the fancy marketing talk like eBooks and white papers and studies, what I’ve been doing is writing recipes so that the product is more useful and is perceived as more valuable.
So, how many recipes do you know for your product or service?
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, December 24, 2023: Why Mistral's Mixture of Experts is Such a Big Deal
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- Almost Timely News, December 10, 2023: Where Generative AI and Language Models are Probably Going in 2024
- How To Determine Whether Something is a Trend
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers