As the clock ticks down, here are the top and bottom 10 blog posts of the year. I picked 10 of each because I think it’s interesting to see what caught on and what didn’t.
The Top 10
- #re2011:t10: How to value social media traffic: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/07/how-to-value-social-media-traffic/
- #re2011:t9: Google Analytics power tips for tracking behavior: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/08/4-google-analytics-power-tips-for-tracking-behavior/
- #re2011:t8: How to use rel=author tags for SEO: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/06/how-to-use-relauthor-tags-for-seo/
- #re2011:t7: How to get started with Google+ Pages for business: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/11/how-to-get-started-with-google-pages-for-business/
- #re2011:t6: Google+ and search signals, tinfoil hat edition: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/07/google-and-search-signals-tinfoil-hat-edition/
- #re2011:t5: When is the best time to tweet? https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/04/when-is-the-best-time-to-tweet/
- #re2011:t4: Social media strategy in one slide/one page: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/07/social-media-strategy-in-one-slide/
- #re2011:t3: How to set up Facebook insights for your website: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/05/how-to-set-up-facebook-insights-for-your-website/
- #re2011:t2: Social media now directly influences search rankings: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/06/social-media-now-directly-influences-search-rankings/
- #re2011:t1: How to measure Google+ with analytics: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/07/how-to-measure-google-plus-with-analytics/
The Bottom 10
- #re2011:b10: Frameworks: a place to hang your hat: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/10/frameworks-a-place-to-hang-your-hat/
- #re2011:b9: The flipside of diminishing returns: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/01/the-flipside-of-diminishing-returns/
- #re2011:b8: The foolproof way to win: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/12/the-foolproof-way-to-win/
- #re2011:b7: Beyond the toolbox: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/10/beyond-the-toolbox/
- #re2011:b6: What’s obvious to you: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/04/whats-obvious-to-you/
- #re2011:b5: Barriers to entry: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/01/barriers-to-entry/
- #re2011:b4: Happy Black Friday: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/11/happy-black-friday/
- #re2011:b3: Should you have a formula for creating marketing programs? https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/12/should-you-have-a-formula-for-creating-marketing-programs/
- #re2011:b2: How to tell if you need a mobile strategy right now in 3 steps: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/03/how-to-tell-if-you-need-a-mobile-strategy-right-now-in-3-steps/
- #re2011:b1: Evaluating opportunities and saying no smartly: https://www.christopherspenn.com/2011/04/evaluating-opportunities-and-saying-no-smartly/
I’ll close out 2011 by saying thank you for being a reader, a supporter, an advocate for my blog and what I publish here. Without you, this blog would have stopped a long time ago, so thank you for being here, and I look forward to sharing even more with you in 2012.
Happy New Year!
You might also enjoy:
- How I Think About NFTs
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers