Google Analytics nerds, rejoice! Multi-channel funnels are here and they are AMAZING. I’ve been looking in my reporting for a little while now, digging in, and it’s really something. You can now see first interaction analysis as well as what channels (email, social, etc.) helped to get your visitors to a conversion.
Guess what? To no one’s surprise, they REQUIRE you to have configured goals and goal values. Read the earlier blog post on how to get started with goals in order to get up and running quickly.
You absolutely, positively need to start poking around in MCF as soon as you have goals and goal values turned on. You’ll be blown away. Bonus: if you listened to me and set up goals and goal values in the past, your multi-channel funnel data is already waiting for you.
You might also enjoy:
- Simple Is Not The Same as Easy
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers