Steve’s a great interviewer for a couple of reasons. He does his homework, which is wonderful – there’s nothing better than talking to someone who knows what it is you’ve done and why they’re talking to you. He’s also a rarity (unfortunately) in interviewers in that he’s not constantly interrupting you to interject his own opinions.
Here’s the segment. In total, it’s about 20 minutes long.
You might also enjoy:
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- How to Think About High Bounce Rates in Google Analytics
- Branded Organic Search: The One PR Metric Almost No One Uses
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers