Steve’s a great interviewer for a couple of reasons. He does his homework, which is wonderful – there’s nothing better than talking to someone who knows what it is you’ve done and why they’re talking to you. He’s also a rarity (unfortunately) in interviewers in that he’s not constantly interrupting you to interject his own opinions.
Here’s the segment. In total, it’s about 20 minutes long.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Transformer les gens, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal en science des données marketing
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- What is Ethics in Marketing?
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers