Steve’s a great interviewer for a couple of reasons. He does his homework, which is wonderful – there’s nothing better than talking to someone who knows what it is you’ve done and why they’re talking to you. He’s also a rarity (unfortunately) in interviewers in that he’s not constantly interrupting you to interject his own opinions.
Here’s the segment. In total, it’s about 20 minutes long.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Are Content Marketing and SEO Worth Trying for a New Entrant?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Does Content Length Predict Traffic Generated?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers