For my American friends, happy Independence Day!
You are independent, right?
- You read multiple news sources from around the world, different nations, different viewpoints
- You read multiple different viewpoints in commentary, even writers whose politics and perspectives you disagree with
- You listen and watch trending topics in social media broadly as well as have a selected set of trusted friends
- You use sites like Open Secrets and Bloomberg to follow the money whenever something in the news doesn't make sense
- You read a wide variety of blogs on different subject matters across the spectrum
- You subscribe to as many free trade publications and magazines as practical to see what hot issues are in different industries
- You do your part to act when you see obvious threats to everyone's independence and liberty taking place
Independence is as much a state of mind as it is a political state. Celebrate your independence today, and commit to reinforcing and defending it by doing one or more of the above if you don't already.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Get this and other great articles from the source at www.ChristopherSPenn.com! Want to take your conference or event to the next level? Book me to speak and get the same quality information on stage as you do on this blog.