2020 has been a year, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have data to look at. Over on the Trust Insights blog, I’ve started the second annual 12 Days of Data series, where we examine 12 different major datasets from 2020 to see the year that was, and help you plan for the year ahead.
The 12 topics will be:
- Facebook Stats for Brands
- Facebook Stats for Influencers
- Instagram Stats for Brands
- Instagram Stats for Influencers
- (Over)Used Words in Press Releases
- Press Release Top Level Stats
- Media Outlet Totals
- Top News and Web Stories
- Content Republishing
- SEO Link Decay
- Discord and Slack Stats
- Marketing Jobs Stats
The 12 Days of Data starts on December 7, 2020 and wraps up just before Christmas Eve.
You might also enjoy:
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers