2020 has been a year, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have data to look at. Over on the Trust Insights blog, I’ve started the second annual 12 Days of Data series, where we examine 12 different major datasets from 2020 to see the year that was, and help you plan for the year ahead.
The 12 topics will be:
- Facebook Stats for Brands
- Facebook Stats for Influencers
- Instagram Stats for Brands
- Instagram Stats for Influencers
- (Over)Used Words in Press Releases
- Press Release Top Level Stats
- Media Outlet Totals
- Top News and Web Stories
- Content Republishing
- SEO Link Decay
- Discord and Slack Stats
- Marketing Jobs Stats
The 12 Days of Data starts on December 7, 2020 and wraps up just before Christmas Eve.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Solicited Review: Content Inc. Second Edition
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
- Transformer les gens, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal en science des données marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers