As we close out the year that was anything but ordinary, I have a parting gift for you. At the start of every Almost Timely newsletter is a short piece, an essay if you will, of something that was on my mind that week as I was putting together the newsletter. I’ve sewn them all together into an eBook, unsurprisingly called Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays, which you can download here at no cost, not even a registration form. It’s my way of saying thank you for being a part of my community, my little patch of the world in such a crazy year. Enjoy it, and I hope it gives you a little something to read as we turn the page on the year and hope for a better year ahead.
If you enjoy it, please share it with a friend or colleague.
Happy new year, my friend.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers