A PSA for my American friends to remind you that if you voted by mail, go and check that your ballot has been received and accepted by your state. It’s like ordering something from Amazon, you can check your status and updates.
If it has not been accepted, you need to vote normally.
DO NOT WAIT TILL ELECTION DAY – check every day after you mail it to make sure it’s been received and accepted!
Track your ballot by state:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
You might also enjoy:
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- Why I Stopped Curating Content on LinkedIn
- You Ask, I Answer: The ROI of Data Quality?
- Marketers, Stop Panicking About Apple Mail Privacy Protection
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers