Robyn asks, “What recommendations for an ecommerce platform do you have for selling digital goods?”
The answer depends on the kinds of products you’re selling. For books, videos, and most digital goods, I like Gumroad. For courses, I like LearnDash. It all comes down to where the customers are, where you are, and what the splits are.
Can’t see anything? Watch it on YouTube here.
Listen to the audio here:
- Got a question for You Ask, I’ll Answer? Submit it here!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more useful marketing tips.
- Find older episodes of You Ask, I Answer on my YouTube channel.
- Need help with your company’s data and analytics? Let me know!
- Join my free Slack group for marketers interested in analytics!
What follows is an AI-generated transcript. The transcript may contain errors and is not a substitute for watching the video.