Jeff recently asked if I had any stockpiled resources for a new CMO’s first 90/100 days. While I have lots of links and documents for individual tasks, I’ve never put pen to paper for a comprehensive look at what a senior marketing executive should consider in their first quarter at a company.
In this series, we’ll examine the first 90 days from a variety of perspectives and provide lots of links to different resources for more in-depth looks at individual topics. We’ll cover:
- New Hire Fundamentals
- Business Immersion
- Strategy, Resources, and Business
- Brand, Marketing Infrastructure, and Measurement
- Buyer’s Journey, Customer Journey, and Marketing Operations
- Setting Strategy
- Choosing Tactics
- Developing an Execution Plan
- Reviewing Results
The series will be ideal for the new CMO or VP of Marketing, but is equally applicable to those of us who have been in the role for a while and need to reboot, or whose businesses have undergone a profound change. As we head towards a new quarter, perhaps you’ll find it helpful for rebooting your own marketing.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers