After seeing much digital ink spilled about the recent Presidential debate, I thought it might be helpful to remind you that you can do something to change the course of the election. Here are 5 things – some of which cost nothing but your time – that could change the outcome of the election towards the perspective you favor. Please share it if you find it helpful.
Can’t see anything? Here’s the video on YouTube.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
Chris: I can’t vote or donate, due to the fact that I am a “foreigner”. I am an American in Spirit. I would like to see Gary Johnson in the debates, so it could have an impact on the election… 😉
I have to check out the PowToon video tool! 🙂