In this short 12 minute video tutorial, you’ll learn why regression analysis is important, what tools to use for getting started, and how to do a regression analysis on some marketing data. You’ll also learn what a hypothesis is and how to prove or disprove one. This tutorial is taken from my new book, Leading Innovation.
Outline and notes in image format:
If you don’t see anything, view it on YouTube.
An important note: exceptions exist to almost every rule. This is doubly true in statistics. Everything in this video has exceptions, contradictions, etc. as we dive deeper down the rabbit hole of statistics; this is merely our starting point.
You might also enjoy:
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers