In this short 12 minute video tutorial, you’ll learn why regression analysis is important, what tools to use for getting started, and how to do a regression analysis on some marketing data. You’ll also learn what a hypothesis is and how to prove or disprove one. This tutorial is taken from my new book, Leading Innovation.
Outline and notes in image format:
If you don’t see anything, view it on YouTube.
An important note: exceptions exist to almost every rule. This is doubly true in statistics. Everything in this video has exceptions, contradictions, etc. as we dive deeper down the rabbit hole of statistics; this is merely our starting point.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- Experience TV Episode: AI and Marketers
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers