Willingly or not, you are likely familiar with the Disney song Let It Go, from the movie Frozen.
This version of the song floated through my social media feeds a little while back, but really resonated with me because it showcases a couple of important things.
First, it’s a beautiful demonstration that in the care of great artists and musicians, all languages of humankind can be made to sound beautiful.
Second, it’s a delightful reminder that we’re all one human race. Different countries, different languages, different ethnicities all sharing a common sound for a brief moment.
Enjoy it, even if you’ve heard your region’s language-specific version many times over.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers