Willingly or not, you are likely familiar with the Disney song Let It Go, from the movie Frozen.
This version of the song floated through my social media feeds a little while back, but really resonated with me because it showcases a couple of important things.
First, it’s a beautiful demonstration that in the care of great artists and musicians, all languages of humankind can be made to sound beautiful.
Second, it’s a delightful reminder that we’re all one human race. Different countries, different languages, different ethnicities all sharing a common sound for a brief moment.
Enjoy it, even if you’ve heard your region’s language-specific version many times over.
You might also enjoy:
- The Evolution of the Data-Driven Company
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers