Riffing off of one of DJ Waldow’s original ideas about using Favorites as a testimonials feed, now you can make dedicated testimonials feeds with custom Twitter Collections (formerly called Custom Timelines). All you need do is open up the TweetDeck application, start a collection, and start adding tweets to it.
Here’s an example of mine – I’ve wanted to separate out the nice things people have said about me on stage from the nice things people have said about me in other contexts. Now I have, and I’ve embedded it on my public speaking page.
Here’s one for my newsletter, which I’ve put on my newsletter subscription page so people can see the collection at “point of sale” to reinforce the idea that subscribing is a good idea.
Add this simple use case to your sales and marketing mix anywhere you’d normally use static, boring testimonials!
You might also enjoy:
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers