Riffing off of one of DJ Waldow’s original ideas about using Favorites as a testimonials feed, now you can make dedicated testimonials feeds with custom Twitter Collections (formerly called Custom Timelines). All you need do is open up the TweetDeck application, start a collection, and start adding tweets to it.
Here’s an example of mine – I’ve wanted to separate out the nice things people have said about me on stage from the nice things people have said about me in other contexts. Now I have, and I’ve embedded it on my public speaking page.
Add this simple use case to your sales and marketing mix anywhere you’d normally use static, boring testimonials!
You might also enjoy:
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- Why I Stopped Curating Content on LinkedIn
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
- Cómo decide Google Analytics el seguimiento de atribuciones - Christopher S. Penn - Orador principal de ciencia de datos de marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers