I’ve been getting caught up on my TED Talks of late, and this talk by Ernesto Sirolli is one of my new favorites. While on the surface it’s about foreign aid and policy, it’s also about how we can all be more helpful in ways that actually matter. Marketers would do well to take his advice when developing new marketing programs. Product managers can make better products by taking his advice.
Sirolli is a fantastic speaker that will make you laugh and think. Take the 17 minutes to watch this.
You might also enjoy:
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers