I’ve been getting caught up on my TED Talks of late, and this talk by Ernesto Sirolli is one of my new favorites. While on the surface it’s about foreign aid and policy, it’s also about how we can all be more helpful in ways that actually matter. Marketers would do well to take his advice when developing new marketing programs. Product managers can make better products by taking his advice.
Sirolli is a fantastic speaker that will make you laugh and think. Take the 17 minutes to watch this.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Break Down Marketing KPIs
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers