I’ve been getting caught up on my TED Talks of late, and this talk by Ernesto Sirolli is one of my new favorites. While on the surface it’s about foreign aid and policy, it’s also about how we can all be more helpful in ways that actually matter. Marketers would do well to take his advice when developing new marketing programs. Product managers can make better products by taking his advice.
Sirolli is a fantastic speaker that will make you laugh and think. Take the 17 minutes to watch this.
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, December 17, 2023: Improving the Performance of Generative AI Prompts
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- What's the Difference Between Social Media and New Media?
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers