By the time you read this, I’m likely at an airport or on a plane somewhere. That’s okay, though – there’s still plenty to read. Today, a quick roundup of places I’ve been lately to fill your morning reading. Take a look at…
A four part interview series on email marketing with Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud:
- Why email marketing is here to stay
- How to measure and automate email marketing
- How email marketing integrates with social media
- What does the future of email marketing look like?
I also spoke recently with the folks at TweetReach about social media, life at SHIFT Communications, and more.
Read the transcript or watch the video below:
Catch you next week back here!
Disclosure: Marketing Cloud is a client of SHIFT, my employer. I was not directly compensated in any way for doing the interview.
You might also enjoy:
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers
I agree, email marketing will be here for some time yet. More so because of how easy it is to integrate it into other marketing activities, especially social, CRM and analytics.