Of the many speakers I watch regularly, few are as engaging and impactful as Sir Ken Robinson. Give this one your full attention for 18 minutes as he discussed how standardization of education is setting America back, and how we could recover an extra trillion dollars of economic growth over 10 years:
Over the next week I’ll be doing a fair amount of travel and as such, getting caught up on my TED Talks stockpile.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers