Mark W. Schaefer asked me a few questions at Blogworld NYC about what’s new and different in the world of influence. We talked a bit about heuristics as well as groupthink and cults of personality. Take a watch:
Thanks to Mark for the chat!
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers