Beginning tomorrow, I’m starting a Twitter series until the end of the year called #re2011. It’ll be a replay of the top and bottom 10 posts from my blog as determined by Google Analytics. Each post will be tagged, indicating whether it’s in the top or bottom 10. At the conclusion of the series, we’ll have a wrap-up blog post with everything in one place. If you don’t follow me on Twitter, you can find me at @cspenn to see the updates every day.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers