Google recently implemented Instant Preview in their search results, a small magnifying glass that appears next to each listing. Clicking on or anywhere near it brings up a thumbnail version of your web site. Here's what the Blue Sky Factory web site looks like:
Look at that beautiful thumbnail. It's an ideal testing tool for you to see your calls to action as if it were on a small mobile device or across the room.
Can you spot your calls to action from inside that little thumbnail? Does your web site look trustworthy, professional, or create the emotional state you want even at a small size? If not, use tools like this to help sharpen up your site.
You might also enjoy:
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers