I just realized I never got around to posting the relevant content from the back issues of my personal newsletter, so over the next couple of days, we’ll get everyone caught up. Some of the stuff won’t make it here because it’s woefully out of date (like events) so it’ll just be the pieces that are still relevant. If you’d like to get the newsletter when it’s actually released, just click here to subscribe.
May 2010 Issue
It’s been rather busy these past few weeks since we last touched base. Blue Sky Factory and my personal blog have both been growing by leaps and bounds, with all kinds of great content, some of which I’m sharing here:
- If you didn’t catch it earlier, Facebook and Twitter are sending out printable decals to select small businesses to promote their Fan Pages and Twitter accounts. Lots of people I know didn’t get one, so I wrote a Facebook Sign Maker and a Twitter Sign Maker one Sunday afternoon just for fun. Try them out, and if you like them, share them with friends and colleagues.
- Have you ever noticed that people skimp on the strangest things? I wrote this after moving into a new office complex that didn’t have a coffee machine but had a laughably expensive printer/copier.
- The morning economics numbers tweets are back, for those that missed them. You can get these tweets by following me.
- Two TED talks you really should watch. The first is by Sir Ken Robinson on revolutionizing education. If you’re a parent who cares at all about the education your kids receive, watch the video. The second is an uproariously funny talk by ad man Rory Sutherland on intangible value. Some good brain food between the laughs.
- My good friend and Warcraft guildmate Bryce Moore finally got around to opening a photo gallery. Go buy some of his prints. They’re well worth it.
Stuff You Did
In the spirit of you get what you pay for, I’m paying it forward to the people who share my newsletter with your networks. This issue, I’m profiling Mr. Mike Maddaloni. Last issue, he shared this newsletter with his network and brought in 28 extra readers.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Get this and other great articles from the source at www.ChristopherSPenn.com! Want to take your conference or event to the next level? Book me to speak and get the same quality information on stage as you do on this blog.