I just realized I never got around to posting the relevant content from the back issues of my personal newsletter, so over the next couple of days, we’ll get everyone caught up. Some of the stuff won’t make it here because it’s woefully out of date (like events) so it’ll just be the pieces that are still relevant. If you’d like to get the newsletter when it’s actually released, just click here to subscribe.
April 2010 Issue
It’s been rather busy these past few months since we last touched base. I’m now over at Blue Sky Factory as the Vice President of Strategy and Innovation, which has given me a chance to create a lot more content, be speaking more often, and be generally doing more stuff. I thought I’d share some of the free resources I’ve created in case you’d like to partake of them and missed them on the blog (hence the title of the newsletter):
- Power up your Twitter! A 4 minute video tying a few tools together for improved Twitter presence.
- Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing eBook. A 29 page book I did with John Wall, my Marketing Over Coffee co-host. We did this as a special for Blue Sky Factory, but you can freely download it without registration at John’s blog now that the 30 day exclusive is over.
- Optimization Summit session. I recorded the video of my presentation at the Optimization Summit on getting more juice out of your email marketing.
- Why Personal Brand is Essential to Corporate Marketing Success. Probably the most popular of recent personal blog posts I’ve written lately. See if you agree in the comments.
- How to Prepare for Facebook’s Project Titan. Probably the most popular of recent work blog posts. Again, see if you agree in the comments.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Get this and other great articles from the source at www.ChristopherSPenn.com! Want to take your conference or event to the next level? Book me to speak and get the same quality information on stage as you do on this blog.