Facebook’s been mailing “Like” signs to small businesses to encourage use of their fan pages. But suppose you didn’t get one from Zuck? Or maybe you need more than one? Rest easy! This Photoshop template will help you get rolling – just download it, edit in Photoshop, and be on your way.
You will need the Lucida Grande font to match as closely as possible Facebook’s font for consistency’s sake.
If you don’t have Photoshop, use the image editor of your choice to edit the PNG file version, just trim out the yourfanpage section and substitute with your own fan page address.
You might also enjoy:
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers