See that RSS link at the bottom of your Twitter page? Copy it.
Head over to Yahoo Pipes.
Start a new pipe. Paste in the URL of your RSS as a Fetch pipe.
Add a filter pipe. Put the real names of the people you need to follow most as part of the title, or if you only know their Twitter name, use that in the guid field. Make sure the pipe is set to permit any meeting these conditions.
Connect everything, preview your output.
Publish to the world, and check the public URL of the pipe output. Bingo – you have a Twitter custom group. Here’s an example.
You might also enjoy:
- Cómo decide Google Analytics el seguimiento de atribuciones - Christopher S. Penn - Orador principal de ciencia de datos de marketing
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Why Your Content Marketing Isn't Working
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers