2017 is in full swing, and the year has been off to a fast start. In this series, we will take a look at 7 trends I am paying attention to this year, 7 trends which may disrupt our ability to be effective marketers. If we get ahead of the trends, we will be well positioned to reap the rewards of being a first mover or an early adopter. If we fall behind, our competitors and the marketplace at large will seize opportunities and leave us in the dust.
7 Marketing Trends in 2017 Series:
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 1: Introduction
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 2: The Screenless Revolution
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 3: Peak Social
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 4: The Digital Attention Gap
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 5: The Velvet Rope Revolution
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 6: AI Eats Everything
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 7: The Death of Old SEO
- 7 Marketing Trends in 2017, Part 8: Account-Based Marketing for Everyone
Each of these trends has the potential to disrupt our efforts to reach our audiences, connect with them, influence them, and persuade them to consider us for purchase. We will not only look at what these trends are, but also what we should do to stay ahead of the curve.
Stay tuned as we take a whirlwind tour through some of the most powerful forces in the marketplace in the next 11 and a half months.
You might also enjoy:
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- Solicited Review: Content Inc. Second Edition
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers