Leadership is the shield against harm.
Leadership is the sword to cut away obstacles.
When you live and work under good leadership, you are afforded time, energy, and resources to flourish. You do not need to wield the sword and shield yourself.
When you live and work under bad leadership, you can still flourish, but you must provide leadership, to yourself and those around you. You must take up the sword and shield, because no one else will do so for you.
Equip your shield, and provide safety to those who lack it.
Equip your sword, and cut down all obstacles blocking your way forward.
In difficult times, your leadership is more important than ever. See you on the front lines.
You might also enjoy:
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- How to Start Your Public Speaking Career
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers