Leadership is the shield against harm.
Leadership is the sword to cut away obstacles.
When you live and work under good leadership, you are afforded time, energy, and resources to flourish. You do not need to wield the sword and shield yourself.
When you live and work under bad leadership, you can still flourish, but you must provide leadership, to yourself and those around you. You must take up the sword and shield, because no one else will do so for you.
Equip your shield, and provide safety to those who lack it.
Equip your sword, and cut down all obstacles blocking your way forward.
In difficult times, your leadership is more important than ever. See you on the front lines.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- The Evolution of the Data-Driven Company
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers