Happy Bartolome Day! Some folks are out of the office for the day, others still working. Here’s a very quick thought to start off the day.
In an instant, even when defeat seems imminent, sometimes you can pivot.
Red Sox down 5-0 in the 8th. Patriots down 27-23 with 10 seconds left to play.
Red Sox win 6-5. Patriots win 30-27. Put the right people in the right places at the right time and you might snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.
The hard part, for sports and business alike, is finding the right people, knowing where they are supposed to be, and getting them there when they need to be there (not too soon, not too late).
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers