It’s August 15, which means it’s National Relaxation Day, a day America imported from our British friends, where it’s called National Slacker Day overseas. There’s much ado about all of the different ways you can choose to relax, which ironically creates stress for the indecisive. In the spirit of the day, I’m going to suggest that you try out a habit that you might want to keep: meditation.
Here’s a very simple, easy to do meditation that doesn’t require anything except a place to sit in a moderately quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for about 5 minutes. It’s completely secular, bound to no spiritual or religious tradition, and should be compatible with people of any faith (or none at all).
Give it a try! If you like it, I’ve enabled downloads for non-commercial use as well.
You might also enjoy:
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- How to Think About High Bounce Rates in Google Analytics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers