I’ve talked about content value tests before, but there’s an even simpler, one-question test that will tell you whether your content – email, social media, web content, you name it – is valuable.
Grab your most recent newsletter, your most recent Facebook Page post, your most recent blog post or podcast, and ask yourself this:
If this came from another company that you didn’t work for, would you pay money for this content?
If the answer is no, you don’t have valuable content. It’s that simple. Would you pay 99 cents for that blog post? Would you pay 25 cents for that email newsletter? If your content is valuable enough that you’d buy it if it came from a different source, then you’ve got something worth sharing. If you couldn’t persuade someone to fork over even a penny,
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Staying Ahead in AI and MarTech?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- You Ask, I Answer: Third Party Data and Trustworthiness?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers