If you’re an avid fan of the Evernote application, then you’ll appreciate this little-publicized feature that someone pointed out to me.
Take any text list on either your mobile Evernote or your desktop Evernote and hit the checkbox button, once at the beginning of each line, and voila! Instant checklist that you can tap or click to check items off as you’ve done them.
Mobile Version (iPad):
Mobile Version (iPhone):
If you already use Evernote anyway, this is a great, simple, and easy tip to make it even more powerful for managing to-do lists and more.
What are your favorite simple Evernote productivity tips?
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
- You Ask, I Answer: Advanced Social Media Strategy Tip?
- You Ask, I Answer: Quantifying Hallway Conversations?
- You Ask, I Answer: Marketing Trends vs. Tactics and Strategies?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers