I tweet out #the5 regularly on weekday mornings. Folks have asked in the past if they could somehow get these tweets in another fashion, but every Twitter/Wordpress plugin I’ve seen makes a mangled, annoying mess of processing the Twitterstream, so until there’s a better option, I’ll just throw out this digest. If you’d like to get these before the summary, just follow me on Twitter.
- #the5: @billrice asks you to stop hiding your damn email and phone number to make more sales: https://bit.ly/be2EL7
- #the5: @chrisbrogan launches 501 Mission Place. Go check it out: https://bit.ly/d64rhK
- #the5: @chrisbrogan on what we let slip away: https://bit.ly/9doKCR
- #the5: @copyblogger on effortless writing: https://bit.ly/d4zcin
- #the5: @dmscott has a new eBook worth your time: Make your website a realtime machine: https://bit.ly/cchX3z
- #the5: @julien recommends you ignore the news: https://bit.ly/9Ki6BG
- #the5: @mitchjoel asks if Twitter is killing you: https://bit.ly/dlov27
- #the5: @mitchjoel gives you a must-read on the marketing agency of the future: https://bit.ly/auJMKJ
- #the5: @seguide on the new integrated Google Local as a game changer: https://bit.ly/9TYsg4
- #the5: 10 mistakes sales people make online from @billrice: https://bit.ly/aTX99u
- #the5: 6 in 10 online retailers have started their holiday email campaigns: https://bit.ly/apP03x cc @whatcounts
- #the5: 6 presentation tips for the presentation newbie from @chelpixie: https://bit.ly/bWNZ1F
- #the5: Americans are feeling less charitable this year says Marketing Charts: https://bit.ly/brJ5mh
- #the5: Archive anything in your inbox older than October 1. You’re not getting to it and you know it.
- #the5: Dan Kennedy on Where does your money come from? https://bit.ly/cK9v8F
- #the5: Dan Kennedy wonders if you’re stupid or lazy. He suspects one of the two: https://bit.ly/d3pg1b
- #the5: Final PSA: today is a great day to do a full backup of all your data, isn’t it?
- #the5: Five EASY #30better things you can do, starting TODAY: https://bit.ly/cg5fks
- #the5: Go read all your morning blogs, then hit Mark All as Read on the rest. You won’t miss it.
- #the5: Google releases a web server addon to double your website’s speed: https://selnd.com/dyMt3q
- #the5: I joined #itgetsbetter. Hear what I’ve got to say in video to #LGBT folks (esp. teens): https://bit.ly/bMMSwy
- #the5: In this week’s Marketing Over Coffee, tons of questions answered: https://bit.ly/dwypPi
- #the5: Post election risks in financial regulation, or who the banks are buying at the polls: https://bit.ly/a7QSe4
- #the5: SE Roundtable on AdSense images and 280% earnings growth: https://bit.ly/bywRdP
- #the5: Simple is not easy. Here’s why: https://bit.ly/bTa8GC
- #the5: Skype 5 for the Mac is now in beta: https://lifehac.kr/diu906
- #the5: Some thoughts about who you should vote for: https://bit.ly/9t2Aga
- #the5: Start your month by committing to #30better: https://bit.ly/bnyKqp
- #the5: What your dinner can teach you about marketing methods: https://bit.ly/ahMdqi
- #the5: Yet another deal/coupon site? Yeah, this one’s called FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/chylWg
You might also enjoy:
- How I Think About NFTs
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers