Is being a game changer all that important?
Do you get to play at all if you declare that the rules should change to benefit you, or are you told to take your toys and go home while the big girls & boys play?
Or is the game to be changed your game and the skill with which you play it?
What’s the real game change?
You might also enjoy:
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers