Is being a game changer all that important?
Do you get to play at all if you declare that the rules should change to benefit you, or are you told to take your toys and go home while the big girls & boys play?
Or is the game to be changed your game and the skill with which you play it?
What’s the real game change?
You might also enjoy:
- It's Okay to Not Be Okay Right Now
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers