It’s useful from time to time to remind people where else you participate. For those who believe that I provide additional value to your work or your life, thank you. There’s more than just what’s here on my blog, though certainly this is the place I like to call home.
Here are other places I contribute:
- Blue Sky Factory Blog: I write weekly, usually on Mondays, about email marketing.
- Marketing Over Coffee: The weekly marketing podcast I do with John Wall.
- Twitter: brain droppings, 140 characters at a time
- The Marketing Over Coffee LinkedIn Group: I occasionally stop by and administer the banhammer to spammers.
- Knights of Ancient War: If you’re a Warcrafter, some additional writings and game-specific content.
The more important lesson here for you is that people don’t necessarily know where you’re active online. Yes, we see stuff on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., but that’s all transient. Remind people where to find you and what you publish there from time to time; some of your Twitter followers may not be connections on LinkedIn. Some of your Warcraft friends may not know about Twitter. Take a minute every other month or so to remind people where you are, and help sync up your friends.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Get this and other great articles from the source at www.ChristopherSPenn.com! Want to take your conference or event to the next level? Book me to speak and get the same quality information on stage as you do on this blog.