- Get a tube of fast-bake dinner rolls of any brand you prefer. Separate them out.
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Use as little or as much as needed to keep stuff from sticking to it.
- Lay out the rolls in a single thin layer on the bottom of the pan, stretching them so that the bottom of the pan is not visible.
- Beat 6-9 eggs along with a cup of shredded cheese together.
- Add in other ingredients as you prefer, such as sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, whatever makes you happy in, say, an omelet.
- Pour the mix over the rolls. Stick the pan in a 350F oven for 30 minutes or until the eggs are firm and solid at the center.
- Cut and serve the tastiest breakfast you've ever had for a group of people.
Special thanks for Grandma sharing this! Enjoy!