Mitch Joel asked the Twitterati the following question:
Interviewing Jackie Huba from Citizen Marketers in an hour – any questions for her?
Here’s some of what streamed in:
- How do you make evangelists out of a one-and-done product/service, where there is zero potential for return customers?
- Insights for developing predictive analysis of who is upcoming mover/shaker in a given vertical? Who should you talk to today?
- Outside of pure luck is there any way to get a successful word of mouth campaign going in a very short period of time?
- Strategies and ideas for dealing with competitors evangelists? (Particularly when they’re paid shills)
- What tactics increase probability of word of mouth campaign going nuclear in a good way?
- What’s her formula for analyzing value of new media online? What metrics/benchmarks for success in branding?
- Your worst nightmare has come true – company’s all over the headlines for xyz scandal. What’s your grassroots strategy?
- What things can you do to encourage social media to blog/podcast/etc write about your product/service/event?
What are YOUR answers to these questions about citizen marketing/grassroots marketing?