When we look back, we will note that the recession began the week of February 16-23, 2020. That’s when the VIX, which was already unsettled, really took off, and Treasuries took a nosedive.
Data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank, displayed on a logarithmic scale.
You might also enjoy:
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- Is Social Listening Useful?
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers