When we look back, we will note that the recession began the week of February 16-23, 2020. That's when the VIX, which was already unsettled, really took off, and Treasuries took a nosedive.
Data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank, displayed on a logarithmic scale.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers