When we look back, we will note that the recession began the week of February 16-23, 2020. That’s when the VIX, which was already unsettled, really took off, and Treasuries took a nosedive.
Data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank, displayed on a logarithmic scale.
You might also enjoy:
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers