When we look back, we will note that the recession began the week of February 16-23, 2020. That’s when the VIX, which was already unsettled, really took off, and Treasuries took a nosedive.
Data from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank, displayed on a logarithmic scale.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Google Analytics: A Content Marketing Engagement Test
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers