For a bit of fun, this shell script I keep on my Mac helps me to keep an otherwise cluttered documents folder on my Mac relatively organized. You’ll obviously need to change the paths at the top of the script to reflect where you keep all your documents, but this script provides a lot of automated order to chaos.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- Can Causation Exist Without Correlation? Yes!
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers