For a bit of fun, this shell script I keep on my Mac helps me to keep an otherwise cluttered documents folder on my Mac relatively organized. You’ll obviously need to change the paths at the top of the script to reflect where you keep all your documents, but this script provides a lot of automated order to chaos.
You might also enjoy:
- What Are Your Customers Telling You They Want?
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers