For a bit of fun, this shell script I keep on my Mac helps me to keep an otherwise cluttered documents folder on my Mac relatively organized. You’ll obviously need to change the paths at the top of the script to reflect where you keep all your documents, but this script provides a lot of automated order to chaos.
You might also enjoy:
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers