The end goal of equality is apathy.
The end goal of equality is for no one to particularly care whether you’re black or white, gay or straight, Muslim or Christian.
The end goal of equality is for you not to judge or be judged at all, for everyone to care so little about trivial differences that no judgement even occurs.
We’re not there yet, but we’re making progress.
To paraphrase Dr. King, may we all achieve complete apathy about the color of a person’s skin and see only the content of their character.
You might also enjoy:
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology, Part 1
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- You Ask, I Answer: Advanced Social Media Strategy Tip?
- You Ask, I Answer: 2021 Data-Driven Marketing Strategy?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers