It was a frosty 26F this morning at the polls. 7 AM was the earliest they opened. Turnout seemed higher than the last major campaign in 2008 and of course much higher than the 2010 midterms.
You might also enjoy:
- Transformer les personnes, les processus et la technologie - Christopher S. Penn - Conférencier principal sur la science des données marketing
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers