It was a frosty 26F this morning at the polls. 7 AM was the earliest they opened. Turnout seemed higher than the last major campaign in 2008 and of course much higher than the 2010 midterms.
You might also enjoy:
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
- How to Think About High Bounce Rates in Google Analytics
- Advanced Content Marketing Metrics: Reading Time, Part 1
- How To Start Your Public Speaking Career
- Rain Boots, Slides, and Strategy
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers