It was a frosty 26F this morning at the polls. 7 AM was the earliest they opened. Turnout seemed higher than the last major campaign in 2008 and of course much higher than the 2010 midterms.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- What is Ethics in Marketing?
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers