It was a frosty 26F this morning at the polls. 7 AM was the earliest they opened. Turnout seemed higher than the last major campaign in 2008 and of course much higher than the 2010 midterms.
You might also enjoy:
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- You Ask, I Answer: Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics Integration?
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- The Basic Truth of Mental Health
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers