It was a frosty 26F this morning at the polls. 7 AM was the earliest they opened. Turnout seemed higher than the last major campaign in 2008 and of course much higher than the 2010 midterms.
You might also enjoy:
- B2B Email Marketers: Stop Blocking Personal Emails
- The Biggest Mistake in Marketing Data
- What Is The Difference Between Analysis and Insight?
- Almost Timely News, 17 October 2021: Content Creation Hacks, Vanity Metrics, NFTs
- Retiring Old Email Marketing Strategies
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers