There are two lessons of vital importance we must take from Steve Jobs’ legacy:
One man can change the world. His life and work touched as many lives as Edison, Ford, and Rockefeller, perhaps more. Steve proved that it can still be done, from a garage in California with nothing but intelligence, resilience, and an uncompromising vision of how the world could be if we set our potential free.
The time to be remarkable is finite. Every day counts.
Ask yourself this as a simple exercise: when it’s your time, what will be written about you? If you don’t like the answer, then get started doing the things you need to do to change your world, even a little bit, for the better.
Farewell, Steve. May we all strive to leave a world changed for the better even a fraction as much as you did.
You might also enjoy:
- Transforming People, Process, and Technology
- Almost Timely News, December 10, 2023: Where Generative AI and Language Models are Probably Going in 2024
- What's the Difference Between Social Media and New Media?
- Almost Timely News, November 19, 2023: A Deep Dive on Prompt Libraries
- Almost Timely News, December 24, 2023: Why Mistral's Mixture of Experts is Such a Big Deal
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers