There are two lessons of vital importance we must take from Steve Jobs’ legacy:
One man can change the world. His life and work touched as many lives as Edison, Ford, and Rockefeller, perhaps more. Steve proved that it can still be done, from a garage in California with nothing but intelligence, resilience, and an uncompromising vision of how the world could be if we set our potential free.
The time to be remarkable is finite. Every day counts.
Ask yourself this as a simple exercise: when it’s your time, what will be written about you? If you don’t like the answer, then get started doing the things you need to do to change your world, even a little bit, for the better.
Farewell, Steve. May we all strive to leave a world changed for the better even a fraction as much as you did.
You might also enjoy:
- Testing Microphones for the iPhone X
- IBM THINK 2020 Digital Experience: Day 1 Review
- You Ask, I Answer: Best Language for Marketing Data Science, R or Python?
- You Ask, I Answer: How I Make Daily Video Content
- How to Calculate Marketing ROI
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers