Garageband for the iPad came out in the App Store and I gave it a test, doing some “padcasting”. It’s a very polished interface, typical high quality Apple standards, but there are some gotchas. Watch more in the 2 minute video.
Mobile editing of audio is awesome for all podcasters, and you can interchange desktop Garageband projects with the mobile version (sync through iTunes), so if sound quality is important, record on the desktop with your awesome gear and then send the file to the iPad for editing while on the go.
The glitch in the video with the recorder coming to a dead stop was easily solved – my iPad was out of disk space. Make sure if you’re getting an iPad 2 to spring for disk space or you’re going to run out really, really fast.
You might also enjoy:
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- The Year of the Yin Metal Ox
- iOS 14.5 and Marketing Analytics: How Concerned Should You Be?
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- How to Prioritize Content for SEO Optimization
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers