How many different directions can the most powerful jet fighter fly in at the same time?
How many different directions can the most powerful aircraft carriers sail in at the same time?
How many different race tracks can an Olympic sprinter run on?
So why do you insist on trying to be everything to everyone? Figure out what you're best at, set course, and go full speed ahead.
You might also enjoy:
- 2020 Rewind: Artificial Intelligence in Sales
- Almost Timely: The 2020 Essays
- You Ask, I Answer: Creating Content for Search Engines?
- How To Set Your Consulting Billing Rates and Fees
- You Ask, I Answer: Microsoft Clarity vs. Google Analytics?
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers