How many different directions can the most powerful jet fighter fly in at the same time?
How many different directions can the most powerful aircraft carriers sail in at the same time?
How many different race tracks can an Olympic sprinter run on?
So why do you insist on trying to be everything to everyone? Figure out what you’re best at, set course, and go full speed ahead.
You might also enjoy:
- How to Set Your Public Speaking Fee
- Four Requirements of Great Marketing Data Visualization
- Six Types of Marketing Demand Generation
- Google Analytics 4 or Bust: Lessons from Google Marketing Live 2021
- AI for Marketers, Third Edition, Available Now!
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers