How many different directions can the most powerful jet fighter fly in at the same time?
How many different directions can the most powerful aircraft carriers sail in at the same time?
How many different race tracks can an Olympic sprinter run on?
So why do you insist on trying to be everything to everyone? Figure out what you’re best at, set course, and go full speed ahead.
You might also enjoy:
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- What Content Marketing Analytics Really Measures
- Marketing Data Science: Introduction to Data Blending
- How to Measure the Marketing Impact of Public Speaking
- Understand the Meaning of Metrics
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers