Want to change up your reading habits?
Want to find better stuff consistently?
For the next week, every time you retweet a blog post by someone else, I challenge you to subscribe to that blog if you haven’t already. Don’t just blindly hit the retweet button – when you see something of actual value to you, take the extra 30 seconds and subscribe to it.
See how that changes the quality of what you read in your blog reader every day.
You might also enjoy:
- The Power of Analogy in Marketing Communications
- Best Practices for Public Speaking Pages
- Unsolicited "Embargoed" Press Releases Are Absurd
- You Ask, I Answer: The ROI of Data Quality?
- How to Think About Conversion Efficiency in Content Marketing
Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn? Get updates here:
Get your copy of AI For Marketers